Unless you've been living under a rock... or don't use social media, you've probably heard of preserved roses by now! Yes, they are the roses that have a life span of up to a year, with no water required! Amazing!
If you are like me, and are totally confused how this can be physically possible, I'll explain it as best I can for you.
- Fresh roses are cut at their peak
- They are soaked in a non toxic bleach to remove their colour
- The roses are dehydrated
- They are injected with natural oils and a non toxic wax formula
- They are then soaked in dye of the desired colour
- And like magic, this process creates real roses that will last up to a year with no maintenance required. (Just keep them out of direct sunlight!)
Not only do preserved roses make the perfect, long-lasting gift, they are also great as centrepieces, corporate decorations and amazing art displays.
Pictured below are some amazing window displays by well known brands Burberry, Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown.
We will be releasing our preserved rose boxes in the following few weeks and can't wait to see what you all think of them!